Description: DC DC Step Up J5019 Adjustable 4.5-8v To 3.7-27v 1A Boost Converter 3.7v 4.2v Battery Charger
J5019 is a booster circuit included 18650 battery charger is compact, stable performance, built-in booster circuit can be adjusted up to 27V with variable resistance integrated circuit. The circuit uses IC TP4056, but with this circuit there is no battery protection function, so when users see signs of voltage drop, take the battery out to charge it to avoid damaging the battery.
This module is a small single cell lithium battery charging module which also includes a 1A step-up (boost) converter for powering a large range of applications. The module will charge most types of single cell (3.7) LiPo batteries from either 4 to 8V power supply input, or from a standard 5V USB port/adapter. A battery charge and standby LED is also included for visual indication.
Besides battery charging capabilities this module also includes an adjustable boost converter which is capable of stepping up the attached battery voltage from 4.5 to 24V with a maximum supply current of 1A.
- Input voltage: 4.5-8V
- Output voltage: continuous adjustable 4.3-27V (Counter clockwise to boost voltage)
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Charging current: up to 1A
- Discharge current: the maximum 2A
- Output reference maximum current: 5V 1.4A, 9V 0.8A, 12V 0.6A
- Quiescent current: about 0.5 mA
- Overshoot protection: Yes
- Over discharge protection: None (also can be said yes, because 2V cut-off boost but does not block the output, output has 2V)
- Deadline boost:: 2V, depending on whether added the additional protection board
- Size: 3.3 x 2.3 x 0.9cm
- Connecting example, VIN + connect 5V solar panel, BAT + terminal can output 4.2V to charging 3.7V 18650 battery, OUT + side can output an adjustable voltage
- Can be used for multimeter, modified lithium battery charging
- 1. Micro USB input terminal with a female, can be directly input to do with the phone charger rechargeable lithium battery, And still retains the input voltage wiring pads, can be very convenient DIY
- 2. It can be used for voltage 3.6 3.7V, etc. 18650, polymer and other lithium battery charge and discharge protection
- 3. It Support charge discharge over current protection
- 4. It Supports simultaneous charging and discharging
- 5. Charge cutoff voltage: DC 4.2V±1%
- 6. Charging mode: linear charge
- 7. Working environment temperature: -20-85 degrees Celsius
- 8. For example: VIN+Port input 5V solar panels, BAT+port can output 4.2V to charge 3.7V 18650 battery Note: The OUT+Port can output an adjustable voltage
- VIN+ connect 5V solar panel
- BAT+ terminal can output 4.2V to charging 3.7V 18650 battery
- OUT+ side can output an adjustable voltage
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
- Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- 1 x DC DC Step Up Adjustable 4.5-8v To 3.7-27v 1A Boost Converter 3.7v 4.2v Battery Charger