Description: LM2577 LM 2577 Adjustable Voltage Regulator Boost Regulator IC
A CLASS ADJUSTABLE LM2577 IC LM2577 Adjustable Voltage Regulator Boost Regulator IC 3.5V To 40V Input 65V Output Step Up IC 5Pin Leads TO-220-5 IC
The LM2577 integrated circuit from National Semiconductor is a useful IC that provides all of the power and control functions for a simple boost (step-up), fly back, and forward converter switching regulator. The IC has a wide input voltage range (3.5V to 40V) and is available in different output voltage versions: 12V, 15V, and adjustable.
LM2577 Adjustable Voltage Regulator, The input voltage range of this regulator, which acts as a step-up, is between 3.5V – 40V. The voltage you will apply to its input is 40V maximum. By adjusting the output, up to 65V can be output. There are 12V, 15V, adjustable output versions.
To see the functions and functions of LM2577 Adjustable Voltage Regulator in more detail, be sure to review the datasheet of this integrated.
The LM1577/LM2577 are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all of the power and control functions for step-up (boost), flyback, and forward converter switching regulators. The device is available in three different output voltage versions:12V, 15V, and adjustable.
Requiring a minimum number of external components, these regulators are cost effective, and simple to use. Listed in this data sheet are a family of standard inductors and fly back transformers designed to work with these switching regulators.
Included on the chip is a 3.0A NPN switch and its associated protection circuitry, consisting of current and thermal limiting, and under voltage lockout. Other features include a 52 kHz fixed-frequency oscillator that requires no external components, a soft start mode to reduce in-rush current during start-up, and current mode control for improved rejection of input voltage and output load transients.
- Step-Up Voltage Regulator
- Requires few external components
- NPN output switches 3.0A, can stand off 65V
- Wide input voltage range: 3.5V to 40V
- Current-mode operation for improved transient response, line regulation, and current limit
- 52 kHz internal oscillator
- Soft-start function reduces in-rush current during start-up
- Output switch protected by current limit, under-voltage lockout, and thermal shutdown
- Product Category: LM Series Integrated
- Product Sub-Category: Switching Voltage Regulators
- Sherry: LM2577
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V – 40V
- Output Voltage (Max): 65V
- Sheath Type: TO-220-5
- Mounting Type: BOTTOM
- Operating temperature: – 40 ° C – + 125 ° C
- Simple Boost Regulator
- Flyback and Forward Regulators
- Multiple-output Regulator
- 1 x LM2577 Adjustable Voltage Regulator
There are no reviews yet.