Description: LM2587 High Power DC 3.5~30V Boost
The LM2587 3A 30V DC-DC Boost is a fantastic tool for any Electronics toolbox or workbench, and is capable of converting input voltages of between 3.5V and 30V, up to an output voltage of between 4V and 30V. It operates at a maximum efficiency of 92%, and can provide up to 20W maximum power output. This is enough to cater to the needs of most basic electronics projects, and utilises 3A to boost the output voltage to accommodate a wide range of different applications.
This device is relatively easy to take advantage of, and offers a simple on-board potentiometer to adjust the output voltage. Just make sure that the input voltage never exceeds the output voltage, as this would increase the current of the circuit and damage the components – since the continuous output current can only be as high as 3A. A great example of the benefits of this booster is how it can be used to power multiple 12V devices via a 5V USB, in which case it takes the input voltage (5V) and boosts it by reducing the current (3A), resulting in two 12V devices being powered at 1.25A. As a final note, it’s important to understand that this booster does not have polarity of short circuit protection, which is why it’s vital that your input voltage never exceeds the output voltage it is set to.
- Input voltage: DC 10V-60V
- Input Current: 15A (Max)
- Output voltage: DC 12V-80V continuously adjustable
- Output current: 10A (Max) adjustable
- Output power: effective power P = input voltage V * 10A
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% ( Input voltage and current; Output voltage and current will Affect the conversion efficiency)
- Short-circuit protection: fuse
- Dimension: 85x63x60mm
- 600W Refers to the maximum power of the module under specific conditions, In the case of different input voltage, The maximum output power declined by the maximum input current limit. For example
- Input Voltage 12V：Max Output Power P=12V*10A=120W
- Input Voltage 24V：Max Output Power P=24V*10A=240W
- Input Voltage 60V：Max Output Power P=60V*10A=600W
- DIY a output adjustable car power supply. input Car DC 12V, output can be DC 14-80V continuously adjustable. but the output voltage can not less than input voltage.
- Car Laptop Power Supply. input 12V, adjust the output voltage for the laptop/notebook.
- Booster charger. use 12V power for charging 24V battery. and the charging current could be adjusted.
- Powered for electronic devices.
- Input 12V, 8.73A, output 20V, 5.0A, Efficiency about 86%
- Input 54V 13.5A, Output 58V 12A, Use 5Ω1Kw resistance as the load test, Efficiency 95%
- 1 x LM2587 High Power DC 3.5~30V Boost