Descriptions: Half-Bridge Experiments Body Scale Load Cell Sensor-50kg
- Using a sensor with an external resistors full bridge measurement range of a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for an external resistor.
- The uses of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range are the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range is the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation.
You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
- Rated load: 50kg
- Rated output: 1.0 ±0.1mV/V
- Nonlinearity: 0.08 %F.S
- Hysteresis: 0.1 %F.S
- Repeatability: 0.05 %F.S
- Creep(5min): 0.05 %F.S
- Temperature Effect On Output: 0.02 %F.S/°C
- Temperature Effect On Zero: 0.02 %F.S/°C
- Zero balance: ±0.1000 mV/V
- Input impedance: 1000±20% ohm
- Output impedance: 1000±10% ohm
- Insulation resistance: 2000 Mohm
- Safe Overload: 120 %F.S
- Ultimate Overload: 150 %F.S
- Operating temperature range: -20~65°C
- Recommended Excitation Voltage: 5 VDC
- Maximum working voltage: 8VDC
- Level of protection: IP65
- Material: aluminium alloy
1 x Load Sensor-50kg