Description: Neodymium Magnet- 10x1mm
NdFeB magnets (also known as “neo” magnets) are among the most popular magnets in the market today. They boast of offering the highest energy product (of any material/magnets today) and are available in a wide variety of sizes, grades and shapes (discs, arcs, blocks, spheres, trapezoid etc.).
NdFeB magnets are used in making many tools/equipment such as communication tools, computer devices, motors, sensors, speakers and medical treatment instruments just to mention a few tools/equipment.
- Super Strong Grade N52 Neodymium Magnets
- Stronger than N42, N45, N48,N50 etc.
- Ni+Cu+Ni Heavy Duty Plating
- Best Quality
- Nickel-plated Coating
- Color: As the picture
- Shape: Disc
- Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
- Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
- Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors,motors, vibration motors.
- Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
- Healthcare: MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
- Wedding corsage badges, etc., can be replaced with a magnet attracts
- every other clothes pins, so as not to damage the dress.
- For the overlying metal drawing board for fixing the drawing paper. Magnetic blackboard whiteboard fixed file drawings.
- Advertising magnets available to replace the original fixtures, at any time convenient to replace the ad content.
- Models piling, you can use small magnets to connect two widgets.
- Studio, bulk magnet can be used to adsorb screws and other parts, even wrenches and other tools
- These magnets are very powerful which should be handled with great care.Do not allow children to play with them unsupervised
- as they could get injured. Especially pay attention to the samll magnets , please place in somewhere children can’t get
- Care should be used when handling two magnets as they can pull together with such force that pieces of the magnets can
- splinter off and cause injury. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers and magnetic storage devices such as mobile
- phones, bank cards and computers.
- The Seller will not be held liable for any damage or injury caused by these magnets.
- 1 x Neodymium Magnet Disc-10x1mm