Description: Disc Neodymium Magnet 10x1mm Industrial Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets
10x1mm DISC Neodymium Magnet 10x1mm Industrial Super Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets Super Strength Permanent For Garage Kitchen Science Craft Projects
NdFeB magnets (also known as “neo” magnets) are among the most popular magnets in the market today. They boast of offering the highest energy product (of any material/magnets today) and are available in a wide variety of sizes, grades and shapes (discs, arcs, blocks, spheres, trapezoid etc.).
NdFeB magnets are used in making many tools/equipment such as communication tools, computer devices, motors, sensors, speakers and medical treatment instruments just to mention a few tools/equipment.
Rare earth neodymium magnets, also known as NdFeB magnets or Neo magnets, are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. They have excellent magnetic property and are extremely strong for their small size. Neodymium magnets are permanent, and have a high maximum magnetic energy.
Due to high ratio of performance over price, neodymium magnets has become extremely popular in almost all applications that require high performance magnets such as motors, sensors, computers, communications, medical equipment, meters, home appliances, craft model, jewelry and so on.
- Powerful Permanent Magnets: Neodymium is a kind of rare earth metal, it’s suitable for making permanent & powerful magnets. This magnet has permanent magnetism, it will be the same powerful even decades after. Constructed of a super strong neodymium block magnet embedded in a steel channel. Magnet is recessed inside the steel channel for protection and added holding power.
- Application: Useful neodymium magnets for holding, mounting, home improvement, DIY projects, and many more. Great as a cabinet or shower door catcher.
- Best Coating Available: Ni+ Cu+ Ni triple layer coated. The best coating available, which provides a shiny and rust resistant protection for the magnets.
- MAGNETS COATED: The magnets are made from the very strong neodymium-iron-boron alloy (NdFeB) and have a stylish nickel coating (Ni-Cu-Ni) with an appealing silver surface.
- Grade N52: The Strongest Grade Available and therefore Stronger Than Any Comparable Products of a Lower Grade such as N35, N42, N45, N48.
- MULTIPLE USES :These Magnets are Ideal for DIY Purposes, as Refrigerator Magnets, Science Project Magnets, at Work or in the Office, for Scientific Purposes, for Arts and Crafts or in the Classroom at School.
- Personality & beautiful: Good Choice for your DIY projects, useful item for offices, home, etc .the uses is endless. Beyond your imagination！
- Super Strong Grade N52 Neodymium Magnets
- Plating /Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Stronger than N42, N45, N48,N50 etc.
- Ni+ Cu+ Ni Heavy Duty Plating
- Tolerance: +/- 0.1
- Material: Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB)
- Magnetization Direction: through thickness
- Max Operating Temp: 176ºF (80ºC)
- Ages:7+ ages, both for kids and adults
- Diameter: 10x1mm
- Shape: Disc Type With Counter Shank hole
- 1. Acoustic field: the speaker, receiver, microphone, alarm, stage audio, car audio and so on.
- 2. Electronics: permanent magnetic actuator vacuum circuit breakers, magnetic relays, meter, sound meter, a reed switch, sensors.
- 3. Electrical field: VCM, CD / DVD-ROM, generators, motors, servo motors, micro-motors, motors, vibration motors.
- 4. Machinery and equipment: magnetic separation, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery.
- 5. Healthcare: MRI scanners, medical equipment, magnetic health products and so on.
- 6. Wedding corsage badges, etc., can be replaced with a magnet attracts
- every other clothes pins, so as not to damage the dress.
- 7. For the overlying metal drawing board for fixing the drawing paper. Magnetic blackboard whiteboard fixed file drawings.
- 8. Advertising magnets available to replace the original fixtures, at any time convenient to replace the ad content.
- 9. Models piling, you can use small magnets to connect two widgets.
- 10. Studio, bulk magnet can be used to adsorb screws and other parts, even wrenches and other tools
Safety Warning About Handling Neodymium Magnets:-
- Handling strong magnets in a proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injury and property damage, which include magnet damage.
- These magnets are not toys. Please do not give neodymium magnets to children under 3 years old. Small magnets pose a choking hazard, and can be lethal if swallowed. In addition, large magnets can easily pinch fingers. So always supervise children when playing with magnets and be sure they are aware of the dangers involved.
- Please keep magnets away from people who are wearing pacemakers or other medical devices. These magnets could also damage CRT monitors and TV’s.
- It is recommended to wear gloves when handling magnets.
- Always handle magnets individually. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless they are widely separated or stacked together.
- When placing magnets together, place a spacing material between them such as a piece of plastic, wood or cardboard so that they are easy to separate when needed.
- Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetically susceptible items when handling the magnets. Pay particular attention to scissors, knives, screw drivers or any other sharp metal objects.
- To separate one magnet from the others, place them on a durable non-metal surface with the magnet-to-be-separated hanging off the edge of the table.
- 1x Disc Neodymium Magnet 10x1mm Industrial Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnets Super Strength Permanent NdFeB N35 Magnet For Garage Kitchen Science Craft Projects