M-M 40Pcs Set Jumper Wires MALE To MALE Ribbon Set Connecting Wire 40Pcs Male to Male Jumper Wires Cables 20cm Breadboard Friendly Projects Prototyping DIY
This is 20CM Dupont Wire Color Jumper Cable, 2.54mm 1P-1P Male to Male 40PCS. A very Flexible and easily detachable cable to the no. of wires according to your requirement. It has 1 Pin male to the 1 pin male header . Also, it is compatible with 2.54 mm mil spacing pin headers.
This cable is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally for interconnecting the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Dupont Cables are fitted by inserting their “end connectors” into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connector of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it is useful with Orange Pi, Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in the PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- Male To Male
- Standard 0.1″ (2.54mm) spacing when placed next to each other
- Length: 200mm (7.87″)
- Current 4-20 mA
- Voltage 12 V
- Rated Pressure 25 kPA
- Pitch 2.54 mm
- One Set: 40Pcs
- Weight 30 gm
- Accuracy 0.25%F.S.
- Wire Colors: brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey, white, black (each cable includes 4 of each color)
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic color jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Fits breadboard
- 1x Jumper Wires Male To Male Ribbon Set Connecting Wire 40Pcs 20cm Breadboard Friendly Arduino Raspberry PI Electronics Projects Prototyping DIY