Description: MAX491 Transceiver
MAX491 MAX 491 MAX491CPD MAX491EPD Transceiver IC DIP-14 14 Pin Dual In Line Package Chip Electrical Circuitry & Parts
These are low-power transceivers for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver. The driver slew rate is not limited, allowing the IC to transmit up to 2.5Mbps. These transceivers draw between 120μA and 500μA of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers. All parts operate from a single 5V supply. Drivers are short-circuit current limited and are protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high-impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that guarantees a logic-high output if the input is open circuit.Full-duplex communications are obtained using the MAX491.
- Supply voltage(Maximum), VCC: 7 V
- Supply voltage(Recommended), VCC: 5.25 V
- Voltage range at any bus terminal :–10 V to 15 V
- Enable input voltage, VI: 5.5 V
- Operating free-air temperature range, TA: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature range, Tstg : – 65°C to 150°C
- Lead temperature 1,6 mm (1/16 inch) from case for 10 seconds: 260°C
- 1 x MAX491 Transceiver
There are no reviews yet.