Description: MAX6675 Type K Thermocouple Temperature Sensor Module
This temperature sensor and module makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) to provide accurate temperature compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor. It has a 12 bit reolution providing temperature readings from 0oC to 1024oC (max temperature of supplied sensor is 450oC) with a resolution of 0.25oC. Screw terminals allow for connection to the thermocouples spade connectors and a 5 pin standard 0.1″ header provides an interface to a microcontroller such as an Arduino development board.
Supplied thermocouple sensor has a diameter of 4.5mm with a 6mm threaded mounting bolt. Total length of sensor including cable and spade connectors is ~100cm.
- Thermocouple temperature range: 0 to 450oC
- Module sensor temperature range (oC): 0 to 1024
- Temperature resolution (oc): 0.25
- Module supply voltage: 3 to 5.5V
- Module current: 50mA
- Module interface: Serial (SO, SCK, CS) 16 bit SPI compatible.
- Termocouple accuracy (0-700oC): 8 LSBs
- Termocouple disconnect detection
- Working voltage: DC5V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- the temperature measuring range: -200C – 1300 C [Test procedure for 0-1023 C]
- the temperature measurement accuracy: 1.5 C
- the temperature resolution: 0.25 C
- the output mode: SPI digital signal
- with a fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation.
- storage temperature: -50 ~ 150 C
- the module weight: 4g
- module size: 25mm * 15mm * 13mm
- Operating voltage: 3.0-5.5V
- Built-in cold point compensation circuit
- 3-wire serial communication (SPI)
- 12-bit ADC resolution
- K-type thermocouple (measurement at 0-800 ° C)
- 1 x SainSmart MAX6675 module
- 1 x SainSmart K-type thermocouple
- 1 x SainSmart DuPont line