Description: Mylar 2A332j 100V Polyester Film Capacitor Metallized 3.3nF Polypropylene Capacitor
MYLAR 2A332j 100V Mylar 2A332J 332j 100V Polyester Film Capacitor Metallized 3.3nF Polypropylene Capacitors 2 Pin Leads Terminals Leg
Polyester film capacitor s are smaller in size than functionally comparable polypropylene film capacitors. This is High precision and stability capacitors for electronic professionals or enthusiasts. Applies to pulse circuits, widely used in a variety of electrical equipment, electrical and electronic filtering, blocking, bypass, coupling, and noise reduction and other occasions.
The MLR series is a range of radial lead, non−inductive, non−polarized polyester film (Mylar) capacitors dipped in a hard epoxy coating material to provide excellent protection against moisture. These devices are intended for general purpose DC applications.
- Type : Mylar Capacitors
- Color: Grass green
- Application: General Purpose
- Capacitance:2A332j 3.3nF
- Rated Voltage:100V
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±5%(J)
- Temperature Range: -25 To 85°C
- Rated Freq(HZ): 60HZ
- Small size, light weight and low cost.
- Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes
- High stability and reliability
- Epoxy resin vacuum-dipped enhances the mechanical strength and humidity resistance
- Widely used in DC and pulsating circuits of radio, TV sets and various electronic equipment.
- Polyester film, inductive, epoxy resin coating;
- Small size, light weight and low cost;
- High stability and reliability;
- Dissipation factor is small because the leads are directly welded to electrodes.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Suitable for industrial equipment, inverter DC circuits, etc
- Recommended for high-frequency circuits like S-curve compensating circuit.
- Widely used in high frequency, DC, AC and pulse circuits.
- 1 x Mylar 2A332j 100V Polyester Film Capacitor Metallized 3.3nF Polypropylene Capacitor