Descriptions: Micro USB 5 Pin Micro USB Breakout Board
- Simple but effective – this breakout board has a USB Micro-B connector, with all 5 pins broken out. Great for pairing with a microcontroller with USB support, or adding USB 5V power to a project.
- We use a micro-AB connector with through-hole shielding pads for an excellent strong connection – it won’t rip off by accident!
- Comes with one fully assembled and tested micro B breakout PCB and a small stick of 0.1″ header so you can solder it on and plug into a breadboard.
- Female Micro USB Breakout
- All 5 pins are broken out
- Pinout Spacing: 2.54mm / 0.1″
- Works with Male Header Pins or can be soldered directly to wires
- Clearly labelled pins
- Connector on board: Female Micro USB B
- 5V power supply
- 1 x Micro USB 5 Pin Micro USB Breakout Board Micro USB B Type Socket For Charging Discharging Electronics Project DIY