Description: MOV 10D471K Metal Oxide Varistor 10D 471K ZOV
MOV 10D471K 10D-471K Disk Type Metal Oxide Varistor ZOV For Power Supply ZOV 2 Pin Leads
There may be a minor difference between the photo and the display of the item available, for sure, the value of the varistor in the title offered must be the same as the value of the varistor being sold.
Varistors are voltage dependent, nonlinear device which has an electrical behavior similar to back-to-back zener diodes. zinc oxide varistor is nonlinear resistors, consisting of main of zinc oxide and several kinds of metal oxide additive. They are bilateral and symmetrical VI characteristics curve and unparalleled large peak current capability are used for absorption of transient voltage, suppression of pulse noise and circuit voltage stabilization.
- Model: Metal Oxide Varistor 10D471K
- AC Max. Vm:300V
- DC Max. Vm:385V
- Energy (2ms): 220
- Rated Watt: 1W
- Max. Clamping V/A: 775V
- Varistor Volt.(VlmA): 470Vdc
- Weight: 3gm/pc
- Fast responding to transient over-voltage.
- Large absorbing transient energy capability.
- Low clamping ratio and no following-on current.
- High stabilization for circuit voltage
- Unparalleled absorption for transient voltage characteristics
- Telephone and other communication line protection
- Radio communication equipment transient suppression
- Surge protector power strips
- Cable TV system surge protectors
- Power supply protection
- Microprocessor protection
- Electronics equipment protection
- Low voltage board-level protection
- Transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS)
- Car electronics protection
- Industrial high energy AC protection
- 1 x MOV 10D471K Metal Oxide Varistor 10D 471K ZOV