Description: Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module MQ-7 MQ7 Coal Gas Sensor Module MQ7 Harmful Gas Sensor
MQ-7 MQ7 Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module MQ-7 Coal Gas Sensor Module MQ7 Harmful Gas Sensor Coal Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module For Electronics Project DIY
MQ-7 gas sensor used by the gas-sensitive material is in conductivity of Clean Air under tin oxide (snO2) test of high temperature cycle and low heat of low temperature (1.5V) carbon monoxide, conductivity of the sensor increases with an increasing concentration of carbon monoxide gas in the air, high temperature to wash the low temperature heat (5.0 V) adsorption of street gas. The use of a simple circuit may be the change in conductivity, converted to correspond to the gas concentration of the output.
High Sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas
Stable and Long Life
Both Digital and Analog Outputs
On-board LED Indicator
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristic
- Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
- DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ),the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Main chip:MQ-7 gas sensor
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Detecting Vary:100 to 10000ppm
- TTL output valid signal is low
- Analog output
- VCC (+5V)
- GND (0V)
- DO (Digital Out)
- AO (Analog Out)
When the Sensor is powered, it needs to be warmed up about 20 seconds. So the measured data become stable, the heat sensor is a normal phenomenon. Its inside is included heating wire, but if too hot, it is abnormal.
Application: Can be used for home and factory gas leakage monitoring devices, suitable for liquefied petroleum gas, butane, propane, methane, smoke, etc.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module MQ-7 MQ7 Coal Gas Sensor Module MQ7 Harmful Gas Sensor Coal Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module