Description: MQ9 CO Combustible Gas Sensor Module
MQ-9 MQ9 Carbon Monoxide Flammable CO Gas Sensor LPG Module Shield MQ-9 Liquefied Electronic Detector Module MQ9 CO Alarm Combustible Gas Sensor Module For Arduino
The Analog CO/Combustible Gas Sensor(MQ9) module is useful for gas leakage detecting, it used the sensitive material SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. It make detection by method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensors conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. When high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane etc combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature. MQ-9 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG. The sensor could be used to detect different gases contains CO and combustible gases, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
This sensor module is made using MQ9, a low cost semiconductor sensor which can detect the presence of carbon monoxide gas at concentrations from 10 to 1000 ppm and combustible gases at concentrations from 100 to 10,000 ppm. The sensitive material used for this sensor is SnO2, whose conductivity is lower in clean air. It’s conductivity increases as the concentration of sensing gases increases. This module provides both digital and analog outputs. MQ9 CO Combustible gas sensor module can be easily interfaced with Microcontrollers, Arduino Boards ,Raspberry pi etc using an Analog to Digital Converter (ADC).
Sensitive material MQ-9 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). Detection method using low temperature cycling (1.5V heating ) to detect carbon monoxide, conductivity sensors with carbon monoxide in the air increased with increasing gas concentration , spurious adsorption at high temperatures (5.0V heating ) detection of combustible gases methane, propane and cryogenic cleaning gases. Simple circuit can be used to change the conductivity , concentration of the gas is converted to the corresponding output signal. MQ-9 high gas sensor for carbon monoxide, methane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity , the sensor can detect a variety of gases containing carbon monoxide and flammable , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications .
- Good sensitivity to CO / Combustible Gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane and CO
- Long life
- Low cost
- On-board LED indicator
- Both digital and analog outputs
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
- TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
- Product dimensions : 32x20x22mm
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Operating Voltage : 5V ±0.1
- Operating Temperature : -10°C ~ 50°C
- CO Detection Range : 10 ~ 1000 ppm
- Combustible Gas Detection Range : 100 ~ 10,000 ppm
- VCC – Input Power Supply
- GND – Supply Ground
- DO – Digital Output
- AO – Analog Output
Gas leak monitoring device suitable for home or factory, suitable for carbon monoxide, combustible gases and other monitoring devices, can be tested to carbon monoxide, the combustible gases 10 to 1000ppm CO, 100 to 10000ppm range.
- 1 x MQ-9 CO Combustible Gas Sensor Module