Descriptions: MT3608 Output 28V 2A DC-DC Up Converter
This module features the MT3608 2 Amp step up (boost) converter, which can take input voltages as low as 2V and step up the output to as high as 28V. The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. It includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection.
This module has a multi-turn trimpot (potentiometer) that you can use to adjust the output voltage. Since the trimpot has 25 turns of adjustment you can easily adjust the output of the module to exactly the voltage you need.
Boost converters are a great way to easily increase a given voltage, but that boost comes at the cost of less output current compared to input current.
Since this is a boost converter the output voltage has to be higher than the supplied input voltage.
- Input voltage: 2-24V
- Output Voltage: 2-28V
- Maximum Output current: 2A
- Maximum Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- Switching Frequency: 1.2MHz Module Size: 23X16.3mm
- This is a great DC to DC step-up converter module for electric equipment, digital products, etc.
- The boost converter can convert 2V~24V DC to maximum 28V DC, output voltage is adjustable with potentiometer.
- The maximum output current can be up to 2A.
- High efficiency, the conversion efficiency can be more than 93%.
- Widely used for storage battery, power transformers, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, industrial equipment, 5V, 9V, 12V, 28V output,etc.
- • High efficiency, the conversion efficiency can be more than 93%.
• The maximum output current can be up to 2A.
- The maximum output current: 2 a
- The input voltage: 2 v ~ 24 v
- The maximum output voltage: 28 v
- Efficiency: >93%
product size: 36 mm * 17 mm * 14 mm.
Method of use The module of the IN+ and – after 2~24v.
The module has a single-turn potentiometer for adjustment of the output voltage.
Turning the pot CW decreases the output voltage while turning it CCW increases the output voltage.
The upper limit of the adjustment range will depend on the input voltage and the load. With a 9V input for instance, at 1A, the upper voltage limit will be approximately 20V.
These are compact boards with 4 solder pads for making connections.
- VIN+ = Input Voltage
- VIN- = Ground
- VOUT+ = Output Voltage
- VOUT- = Ground. Connected to VIN- on the module.
The input voltage should not exceed the maximum input voltage
The peak current and output current is not more than 2A
When a module, to adjust output voltage can’t always equals the input voltage, please counterclockwise potentiometer more than 20 laps, and then use the module can be normal to adjust the voltage.
Regulating method: potentiometer in the face of the chest, turn anticlockwise to boost.
- 1 x MT3608 DC-DC Step Up Power Apply Module Booster Power Module MAX output 28V