Description: N-Channel MOSFET 60V 30A
If you’ve ever wondered how to control the headlight of a car from a microcontroller, a MOSFET is what you need. This is a very common MOSFET with very low on-resistance and a control voltage (aka gate voltage) that is compatible with any 3-5V microcontroller or mechanical switch. This allows you to control high-power devices with very low-power control mechanisms.
Click here to know more about this product.
- Drain-source voltage (VGS = 0) 60 V
- Gate-source voltage ± 20 V
- Drain current (continuous) at TC = 25°C 32A
- Drain current (continuous) at TC = 100°C 22.6 A
- Total dissipation at TC = 25°C 79 W
- 1 x N-Channel MOSFET 60V 30A