Description: NEMA 17 17HS4401 DC 12v 1.7A 0.45N.m 1.8 Degree 4 Pin Cable 42 BYGH 40mm Stepper Motor
0.45N.m NEMA17 NEMA-17 17HS4401 DC 12V 1.3A 0.45N.m 1.8 Degree 4 Lead Cables 42BYGH L40mm Stepper Motor For CNC Machine 3D Printer NEMA 17 Stepper Motor
A stepper motor to satisfy all your 3D-Printer, robotics, Linear Motion projects needs! This 4-wire bipolar stepper has 1.7? per step for smooth motion and a nice holding torque. This motor was specified to have a max current of 1.7A/phase so that it could be driven easily with common motor shield for Arduino (or other motor driver) and a wall adapter or lead-acid battery. The motors are supplied with a 30cm long power cable with a 4-pin female connector
This powerful 17HS4401 stepper motor is perfect for 3D printers, CNC machines or simply for mechanical Arduino projects. If you want to operate the stepper motor with the Arduino, we recommend buying an A4988, DRV8825 or TMC2208 driver.
NEMA 17 17HS4401 DC 12v 1.7A 0.45N.m 1.8 Degree 4 Pin Cable 42BYGH 40mm Stepper Motor For CNC LASER Engraving Machine 3D Printer Extruder Accessories
Name : Stepper Motor
- Model: 17HS4401
Wiring Configuration: 4-Wire Bipolar
Actual Rated Input Voltage: 12-24VDC
Holding Torque: 0.45Nm
Current Type: DC
Rated Current : 1.7A
Resistance per Phase: 30Ω±10%
Full Step Angle: 1.8° Degree
Nominal Rated Input Voltage: 24 V, 12 V
- Step angle accuracy: + – 5% (full step, not load)
- Resistance accuracy: + – 10%
- Inductance accuracy: + – 20%
- Temperature rise: 80deg Max (rated current, 2 phase on)
- Ambient temperature: 20deg ~ +50deg
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ Min, 500VDC
- Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
- Motor Dimension Size: 42x42x40mm
- Shaft Length: 22mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Motor Weight: 300gm
- Low noise.
- Low heat.
- Smooth operation.
- Good acceleration performance.
- The use of advanced technology reduces noise.
- Reduced automatic errors caused by the use of reduction gears.
- Made of high quality alloy material, durable and long service.
- The motor adopt 4 pin cable outlet method, easy to connect.
- Adopting high quality motor steel material, with high torque, low self-inductance reactance, responsive and can avoid system error.
- There is rotor rubber covering the rotor, effectively reduce the noise.
- Our mini motor uses high hardness metal, tough and durable. And the matte texture in the side wall can increase friction.
- Small size, convenient storage and placement.
- Red: A+
- Green: A-
- Yellow: B+
- Blue: B-
- This small motors can be used in various area, such as stage lighting; laser engraving; textile machinery; medical equipment; placement machine; non-standard equipment; 3D printer; automation equipment, and etc.
- Widely used in 3D printers, surveillance equipment, textile / packaging machinery and stage lighting, etc.
- 1 x NEMA 17 17HS4401 DC 12v 1.7A 0.45N.m 1.8 Degree 4 Pin Cable 42 BYGH 40mm Stepper Motor