Description: Neoway M590 GPRS GSM SMS Module M590 SIM TCP/UDP Module For Arduino DIY Kit
Neoway M590 GPRS GSM SMS Module M590 SIM TCP/UDP Module For Arduino DIY Kit Electrical Circuitry & Parts
This is an very inexpensive and pretty cool soldering kit. If you solder this board correctly you should have a valuable and functional GPS shield for your Arduino based projects. This GPS shield is based on the neoway M590E GPS that offers u.FL connection or a provided coiled antenna. You can send and receive data via UART or TTL both on 5V.This board is designed for GSM spectrum of 900-1800MHZ.
- Include: a SMS module
- Voltage: 5V
- Frequency: 900 1800 MHz
- Stand by current: < 10 mA
- Working current: < 80 mA
- Baud: 9600 or change by sending AT+IPR=xxxx
- Interface: TTL
- Commands: Regular AT commands
- Connector: 5V GND TxD RxD
- Antenna: Please solder a copper wire to the board or use an IPEX socket
- Temperatures: -30 C to 80 C
- Functions: Send/receive SMS messages and GPRS data.
- Excellent for remote sensing, experiments, alarms and automatic data collection.
- The control port is a regular serial port. You may connect it directly with a microcontroller such as Arduino.
Or you can use a USB to serial port adapter and send commands directly from a computer.
- 1 x Neoway M590 GPRS GSM SMS Module M590 SIM TCP/UDP Module For Arduino DIY Kit