Description: NodeMCU V-3 Expantion Board
HW-389 NodeMCU Module Breadboard Basics Tester Expansion Board V3 Lua Breakout Development Boards For ESP8266 CH340G NodeMcu Wi-Fi Base Expansion Board NodeMCU Base I/O Expansion Board
This NodeMCU ESP8266 Expansion Base Board is an expansion board designed to work with the NodeMCU V3 ESP8266 ESP-12E. Powered by 6V to 24V DC input, it provides the support power to operate the NodeMCU V3, and provide easy connection to all of its input and output pins to help you connect your NodeMCU board to other devices.
This base board is the Breakout Board for ESP8266 NodeMcu V3 Lua CH340 WiFi Development Board. All the I/O ports are easily accessible thru the 2.54mm pin header for easy prototyping. This baseboard also with on board 5V regulator. Accept power input of 5~12V thru 5.5mm power from wall plug adapter. The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 NodeMCU
This is a breadboard for the LOLIN NodeMCU Development Board ESP8266-12E for Arduino IDE. HW-389 Nodemcu is a great way to connect for Arduino or other microcontroller projects to a WiFi network. You can prototype your IOT (Internet of Things) products within a few Lua script linesPower your development in the fastest way combination with Node MCU Firmware. HW-389 WIFI Module has Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches. This WiFi features full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported. NodeMCU is an open source networking platform. It is programmed by using the Lua scripting language.
- Small and handy module.
- Supply Voltage: 6~24Vdc.
- The spacing between headers pin: 54 mm.
- Lead-out all the I/O ports of the ESP-12E development board.
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply.
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules with jumper wires.
- Onboard 5V/1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit.
- Onboard power-on LED indicator.
- Board Dimension: 60×60 mm.
- Input Voltage: 6V – 24V DC
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- NodeMCU Pin Distance between sides: ~28.0mm
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm (0.1in)
- Board Dimensions: 60.0mm x 60.0mm x 15.0mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 22.5 g
- 1 x NodeMCU V-3 Expantion Board