Description: Nucleo-64 STM32F446 64 Pin Development Learning Board STM Board STM 32 F446RE
STMicroelectronics STM32 Nucleo-64 Boards are an affordable and flexible way to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller line. Choose from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.
The Arduino connectivity support and ST Moho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform. It has a wide choice of specialized shields and does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger and programmer.
- STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
- Two types of extension resources – Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- STMicroelectronics Moho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os mbed-enabled ()
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector – selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
- Flexible board power supply – USB VBUS or external source (3.3V, 5V, 7-12V) – Power management access point
- ARM Cortex M4 Core At 180MHz
- 512 KB Flash 128 KB SRAM
- Two Extension Connectors : Arduino and ST Moho
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer mbed-enabled
- 1 x Nucleo-64 STM32F446 64 Pin Development Learning Board STM Board STM 32 F446RE