Description: PICKIT3.5 PIC Kit 3.5 Simulator Programmer Debugger Emulator
PICKIT3.5 PIC Kit 3.5 Simulator Programmer Debugger Emulator PIC KIT3.5 Offline Programming Simulation PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly With USB Dupond Wire
PICkit 3.5 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer compatible to Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. The PICkit3.5 allows debugging and programming of PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).:
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbit / s host PC interface)
- MPLAB IDE compliant execution (free download from Microchip)
- Built-in over voltage / short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradable from PC / Web download
- fully closed
- diagnostic LED ( power, busy, error)
- the program read/write and microcontroller memory data
- clear space with verification program memory
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- ICSP cable included
- It is used for the program PIC microcontroller.
- It is used for debugging PIC microcontrollers.
- It is also used in code dumping in the production process.
- It has a flashing or firmware update.
After the upgrade advantages:
- 1. The firmware is never lost, firmware can be self-healing, to avoid demolition case.
- 2. Offline programming never crash, so download more smoothly and completely conquer all versions of MPLAB,MPLAB X.
- 3. Each PICkit3.5 with a unique serial number, in MPLAB X under, can operate multiple Kit3.5.
- 4. Increase the external power supply current, the output voltage is more stable.
- 5. The interface protection is more perfect.
- 1 x PICKIT3.5 PIC Kit 3.5 Simulator Programmer Debugger Emulator PIC KIT3.5 Offline Programming Simulation PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly With USB Dupond Wire