Description: PICK KIT-3.5
Microchip Technology PICkit™ 3 In-Circuit Debugger / Programmer (PG164130) allows debugging and programming of PIC® microcontrollers and dsPIC® digital signal controllers. The device uses the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The PICkit 3 provides USB full-speed interface, real-time execution, diagnostic LEDs, read/write program and data memory of microcontroller, erase with verification, Programmer-to-Go, and freeze-peripherals at breakpoint.
- USB (Full speed 12Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0V to 6.0V range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- 1 x PICK KIT-3.5