Description: PICKit3 Electronic Chips Emulator Simulator MPLAB PICKit 3 PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly PIC Microcontroller Debugger Programmer
PICKit3 Electronic Chips Emulator Simulator MPLAB PICKit 3 PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly PIC Microcontroller Debugger Programmer
Programmers and Emulators An overview of the PICkit 3 programmer/debugger system is given. PICkit 3 Programmer/Debugger Defined, How the PICkit 3 Programmer/Debugger Helps You,PICkit 3 Programmer/Debugger Components, Device and Feature Support
- PICkit3 is a development tool that can simulate and download PIC online!
- The PIC family of microcontrollers is connected to the PICkit3 via the ICSP interface.
- PICkit3 is capable of in-circuit programming and debugging of Microchip’s PIC10/12/16/18/24/32, dsPIC30/dsPIC33 and other full-scale PIC FLASH microcontroller chips.
- PICkit3 can program Microchip’s KEELOQ HCS family of chips, MCP250xx CAN family of chips, and EEPROM memory chips.
- Compared with PICkit2, PICkit3 has the advantages of stable simulation, more models, faster and more. It can stably support series MCU simulation and download of PIC16 PIC18 PIC24 DSPIC.
- Programming function: can burn FLASH ROM, EEPROM, etc.
- Simulation function: support various debugging methods such as full speed operation, single step debugging, breakpoint debugging, etc.
- Simulation performance: using USB interface for simulation debugging, single-step debugging, breakpoint debugging, fast response
- Programming performance: USB interface, ICSP download, fast download speed
- Connect PC with USB interface
- PICkit3 development tools embed drivers for high-speed USB communication
- Connection interface with the target board
- ICSP standard interface specified by PICkit3
- The firmware can be upgraded (the upgrade method is automatic upgrade, and Microchip will provide an upgrade program.)
PICKIT3 supported IC can be viewed through MPLAB IDE v8.92, open the software, configure->select device PICKIT3 is supported by a green light.
- 8-bit Devices – PIC10F/12F/16F
- 8-bit Devices – PIC18F
- 16-bit Devices
- dsPIC30F/33F, PIC24F/H
- 32-bit Devices
- Since the PIC’s ICSP interface has only one row of 6PIN connectors, you need to pay attention to the left and right direction of the connection when the PICkit3 is connected to the PIC target board. Do not plug it in to avoid burning the PICkit3 downloader.
Status of the PICkit3 LED indicator:
- Power: Green, lights up when power is turned on or connected to the target board.
- Active: Blue, lit when the PICkit 3 has established a communication or send/receive command with the PC.
- Green, lights up when the debugger is working normally (standby).
- Yellow, lights up when the operation is busy.
- Red, lights up when the debugger fails.
- 1 x PICKit3 Electronic Chips Emulator Simulator MPLAB PICKit 3 PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly PIC Microcontroller Debugger Programmer