Descriptions: Plastic Knob Mini Push Button 2 Pin AC 250V 1A SPST Momentary On Off Normally Open Lockless
Momentary PLASTIC KNOB Round BLACK CAP Switch 2 Pin AC 250V 1A Mini Push Button SPST Momentary On Off Normally Open Lockless Push Button Switch For Arduino Low Voltage
Push button switches are used in industrial control circuits, control electromagnetic starters, contactors, relays, various household appliances, electronic equipment, automation equipment, communication equipment, automotive electronics, instrumentation and other circuits.
- Product Name : Push Button Switch;
- Action Type : Momentary;
- Material : Plastic, Metal;
- Color : Black, Silver Tone
- Poles : SPST
- Rating Voltage : DC 50V / 0.3A;
- Rating Voltage: AC 220V / 1A
- Terminals Quantity : 2 Pins;
- Mounting Thread Dia. : 7mm
- Button Dia. : 6mm
- Terminals Pitch : 3mm
- Overall Size : 27x9mm
- Weight : 20g
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Practical and convenient to use
- Easy to install
- 2 Pin Terminals,
- Red round cap push button,
- Momentary Type,
- Single Pole Single Throw (SPST)
- The push button switch is used in industrial controlling circuits for controlling in electromagnetic starter, Contactor, Relay and other electric circuits.
- Rated Voltage & Current: 1A 250VAC / 3A 125VAC
- Contact resistance between closed contacts shall be ≤100mA
- Withstand pressure: it should be able to withstand AC 1000V(50-60hz) for 1min.
- Excellent material, rust and corrosion resistance, long service life.
- Button switch refers to the open tube that enables the moving contact and the static contact to press on or off and the actual circuit is switched on . Very widely used electrical appliances
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Package Content :
- 1x Momentary Plastic Knob Switch 2 Pin AC 250V 1A Mini Push Button SPST Momentary On Off Normally Open Lockless Momentary Push Button Switch Round Black Cap