Description: PVC Insulation Tape 2″ Inch For Electrical Works
Our wide roll of black PVC electrical insulation tape is flexible and easy to apply to wires, circuits and connections. The premium PVC material provides long lasting protection against abrasion, extreme temperatures and moisture. It can be used for a variety of applications including insulation, protection and fixing.
- Excellent Insulation
- High Adhesion Level
- Resistant to Sun, Water & Oil
- Manufactured using premium grade plasticised PVC film.
- Flexible with excellent protection against abrasion.
- Moisture and UV resistant, flame retardant.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Quantity: Supplied in single rolls
- Colour: Black
- Size: 50mm (2″) x 5m – 0.15mm Thick
- Material: Premium grade plasticised PVC film
- Total thickness: 0.15mm (±0.02)
- Elongation: 125%
- Tensile Strength: 22 N/10mm
- Adhesion: Rubber based
- Adhesion to steel: 2.5N/10mm
- Adhesion to self: 2.5N/10mm
- Dielectric Strength: 40 kV/mm
- Temperature Rating: -18°C to +105°C
- Flame Retardancy: Self extinguishing
Protect the product from dust, heat, moisture, direct sunlight and solvent vapour.
In providing this information, we want to ensure you receive the best advice based on the tests we perform. However, we assume no liability for the application results in individual cases due to the large number of applications and the storage and application conditions that lie outside the scope of our influence. We therefore always recommend that you conduct your own tests.
- Good resistance to temperature and moisture
- Adhesive with high adhesive strength
- Mostly resistant to moisture, oils, dilute alkalis and acids
Designed for primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 V and 105°C, Scotch® Super 33+™ Vinyl Electrical Tape is the original, market-leading PVC insulating tape. This professional grade tape combines an elastic backing with an aggressive adhesive – for moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk. It provides excellent protection against abrasion, acids, alkalis and copper corrosion.
Suitable for cold weather down to -18°C, this tape remains highly conformable and flexible without becoming brittle. It keeps a high level of performance in ambient temperatures up to 105°C.
- 1 x PVC Insulation Tape 2 Inch For Electrical Works