Description: Rain Sensor Module
The Rain Water Sensor Module can detect whether a conductive liquid such as water has touch the PCB. The module allows you measure moisture via analog output pins and it provides a digital output when a threshold of moisture is exceeded. It includes the electronics module and a printed circuit board that “collects” the rain drops. As rain drops are collected on the circuit board, they create paths of parallel resistance that are measured via the op amp LM393.
The lower the resistance (or the more water), the lower the voltage output. Conversely, the less water, the greater the output voltage on the analog pin. A completely dry board for example will cause the module to output five volts.
- Package includes one piece
- Water sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level
- Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect
- Rainwater can be used to detect water level detection
1. The sensor USES the high quality FR – 04 double material, large area of 5.5 x 4.0 CM, treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance;
2. With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment;
3. The output format: Digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
4. Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation;
5. The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
6. The LM393, use of wide voltage comparator;
7. The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V;
Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
– Connected to 5 v power supply power lights, no water droplets on induction plate, the DO output for the high level, switch lights out, a drop of water drops, the DO output for the low level, switch indicator, brush away the water droplets, return to again, the output high level state.
– AO analog output, can be connected to the microcontroller AD mouth drops of rainfall in the above size.
– DO TTL digital output can also be connected microcontroller detecting whether it will rain.
1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2, GND: negative
3, DO: TTL switching signal output
4, AO: Analog signal output
1 x Rain Sensor
1 x Rain Module
5 x Dupont Cables