Description: RDM6300 RDM 6300 RFID Reader Module 125Khz EM4100 Reader Module UART Output Access Control System Compatible For Arduino DIY
his module is ideally suited to adding wireless RFID compatibility to your project. This is a matched set combining a read and write module to interact with cards and devices. This module allows you to build in wireless communication and control, such as operating a remote access port.
The RDN6300 module operates on a frequency of 125kHz. Communication with the module is done through TTL control connected to your microcontroller. These modules are ideal for use with the Arduino or Raspberry Pi microcontroller ranges.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information regarding the set’s use.
- Frequency: 125kHz
- Supported card: EM/TK 4100, EM/TK4102, EM4200 or compatible
- Baud rate: 9600bps (TTL RS232 format)
- Power: 5V DC
- Current consumption: <50mA
- Size: 38.5mm x 19mm x 10mm
- Support external antenna
- Maximum effective distance up to 150mm
- Less than 100ms decoding time
- UART interface
- Support EM4100 compatible read only or read/write tags
- Small outline design
- 1 x RFID RDM6300 125Khz EM4100 Reader Module UART Output Access Control System Compatible RDM 6300 For Arduino DIY