Descriptions: Relay Module DC 5V 16 Channel Relay Control With Screw Terminal & LM2596 IC
5V Relay Module DC 5V 16 Channel Relay Control With Screw Terminal & LM2596 IC For Arduino 16 Channel DC5V With Optocoupler Protection
This is an isolated 16-channel 5 volt relay module. The output rating for each relay is 230 volts 10 Ampere or 10 ampere at 30 volt DC. Since each relay is provided with independent common terminal along with Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) pins it is very easy to use.Each trigger pin is isolated from the relay using a opto-coupler thus making sure your circuit is save no matter what. 16 LED indicators are provided to display the individual Relay Status. The relays can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, PLC,DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic circuits, etc.
- Working voltage: 5 Volts
- Maximum Current: 500 mA
- Low State Voltage: 0 – 0.5 volts (Relay is ON)
- High State Voltage: 3.7 to 5 volts (Relay is OFF)
- Number of Channel: 16
- Dimension: 180 x 90 x 20mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 400g
- 5V relay with AC contact capacity of 10A 250V and optocoupler protection.
- Onboard power supply module does not need an external power supply. I / O port driver is active low.
- The module can be used as microcontroller development board module and also as appliance control, PLC extended output.
- It is using the industry’s top -quality isolation optocouplers, strong anti-jamming ability, stable performance.
- The 1-16 road can be any full on/off or any road.
- Each relay common terminal “COM” are independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay are normally closed and normally open with the port.
- Each relay is equipped with motion lights.
- All interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient.
Instructions for 16 Channel 5V Relay Module with LM2596 Power Supply:-
- The power supply should meet the scope of use, DC 5V.
- The power supply cannot be reversed.
- The product uses LM2596S step-down chip with slight heat, which is a normal phenomenon. The relay has normal heating phenomenon for a long time, which is a normal phenomenon.
- The load power should have a certain margin for the relay load. Avoid high power (about 2000W) and work for a long time, which will have a certain impact on product life.
- Can be used as a microcontroller development board, can be used as home appliance control, can also be used as PLC expansion output.
- 1 x Relay Module DC 5V 16 Channel Relay Control With Screw Terminal & LM2596 IC