Description: Ring Magnets Black- 50x10mm
BLACK 50mm RING MAGNETS 50x10mm Ring Magnets Multipurpose Permanent Round Ring Magnet Permanent Magnet
This ferrite ring magnet has an outside diameter of 50mm, an inside diameter of 25mm and a thickness of 10mm.
Our ferrite ring magnets are often used in loudspeakers and also in resonance imaging and torque drives. One popular application for children is the fishing game, tied on a piece of string to pick up pins and needles. The ferrite rings offer reduced magnetic strength, due to the hole, but the inexpensive pricing makes them a firm favourite. Some applications are: holding, door closures, joinery, light fixture.
A ferrite is a ceramic material made by mixing and firing large proportions of iron(III) oxide (Fe2O3, rust) blended with small proportions of one or more additional metallic elements, such as barium, manganese, nickel, and zinc. They are both electrically non-conductive, meaning that they are insulators, meaning they can easily be magnetized or attracted to a magnet. Ferrite can be divided into two families based on their resistance to being demagnetized.
Hard ferrite have high coercive force, so are difficult to demagnetize. They are used to make permanent magnets for applications such as refrigerator magnets, loudspeakers, and small electric motors.
Soft ferrite have low coercive, so they easily change their magnetization and act as conductors of magnetic fields. They are used in the electronics industry to make efficient magnetic cores called ferrite cores for high-frequency inductors and transformers, and in various microwave components.
Ferrite compounds are extremely low cost, being made of mostly rusted iron (iron oxide), and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are very stable and difficult to demagnetize, and can be made with both high and low coercive forces.
- Name: Ring Shaped Ferrite Ring Magnet
- Size: 50x10mm
- Hole Size: 25mm
- Shape: Ring
- Material: Ferrite Magnet
- Grade: Y35
- Application: Speaker, Sensors, Separators, Microwaves Etc.
- Color: Black
- Magnetization Direction: N S pole on top and bottom plane
- Ferrite ring magnets withstand temperatures of up to 250°C and down to -40°C and can therefore be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Magnets should always be kept away from small children due to the risk of suffocation.
- Ferrite magnets are a bit fragile as they don’t have a protective coating. Avoid bumps and knocks. Only work with magnets using tools specially designed for magnets.
- Never keep magnets in close proximity to electrical equipment like mobile phones, computers, loudspeakers, hearing aids, pacemakers, etc.
- 1x Ferrite Ring Magnets 50x10mm Black Cast Iron Ring Magnets Multipurpose Ferrite Permanent Round Ring Magnet Ceramic Ferrite Ring Magnet Speaker Rare Earth Permanent Magnet