Descriptions: Rosin Soldering Flux
A flux is a chemical cleaning agent, flowing agent, or purifying agent. Fluxes may have more than one function at a time. They are used in both extractive metallurgy and metal joining. Solder Resin or solder Rosin are used as flux in soldering to avoid the formation of oxides that tend to form whenever hot metal comes in contact with air.
- Product Name: Soldering Rosin Colophony Flux
- Flux Box size: 55*26*20 mm/ 2.17*1.02*0.79 inch
- Weight: 20g/ 0.7oz
- Perfect rosin for all electrical and electronic repairs, extremely increases efficiency of the soldering process.
- The rosin flux can clean and prevent metal oxidation, resulting in a strong, long-lasting mechanical and electrical bonds to the solder.
- It can also be used as a wetting agent to increase solder flow and efficiency in the soldering process.
- This solder flux is ideal for use with any common solders and is widely used to promote soldering.
- This soldering specialized in soldering tools, communication repair tools, network cable testers, ultrasonic cleaners, electro-thermal strippers and anti-static products. It is applied to soldering electronic element, IC, computer and wireless products.
- 1 x Rosin Soldering Flux