Description: Serial Port RS485 To TTL UART Signal Level Converter DC 3.3V 5V Module Based On MAX485 IC
Serial Port RS485 RS-485 To TTL UART Signal Level Converter DC 3.3V 5V Module Based On MAX485 IC For Arduino Uno Project DIY Electrical Circuitry & Parts
MAX485 TTL To RS485 Serial Converter Module is a 30 piece package of the low power consumption transceiver module convert TTL to R485 serial, which is based on MAX485 transceiver chip. The MAX481, MAX483, MAX485, MAX487–MAX491, and MAX1487 are a series transceiver for RS-485 and RS422 communication, that contains one driver and one receiver, can transmit up to 2.5Mbps. These transceivers can be supplied with a single 5V supply and a current between 120µA.
- Uses MAX485 chipset.
- 5.08mm (0.2″) pitch, 2-pin terminals for RS-485 easy communication and wiring.
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for RS485 and Power
- 4-pin 2.54mm (0.1″) pitch headers for DI,DE,RE,RD signals
- Ready for mounting on standard 0.1″ pitch veroboard / perforated boards.
- works on 5 Volt supply.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- On-board MAX485 chip
- A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- 5.08mm pitch 2P terminal
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- All pins of chip have been lead to can be controlled through the microcontroller
- Board size: 44 x 14mm
- Multi-drop wired communication System, requiring multiple nodes needing to talk to each other.
- Long distance error prone wired communication
- High data rate wired communication
- 1 x RS485 To TTL Module