Description: Servo Tester Gear Test CCPM Consistency Master Checker 3CH 4.8-6V With Indicator Light
the ability to easily detect and configure the server’s virtual spaces, jitter and median. Can be connected to two servos or ESC; MCU control, good stability and high accuracy. Turn the knob, steering can be detected. If you connect electronic governor (brush or brushless available), you can get rid of remote control devices for manual speed control, used to test tone Speed or motor performance is very practical, no longer cumbersome to connect the remote and the receiver. It is equivalent to a “hand
Moving receiver “function, analog transmitters to play through the rudder knob Instructions: Refer to the picture below, then left steering, divided on the lower three groups, which can be accessed three servos; Right single row of pins connected to the supply, close to the edge is negative (to see identification symbol), then the battery negative, be careful not reversed, if the power supply is reversed will burn IC; S identifiers corresponding to the pin, it does not matter. Power on, the blue light will illuminate simultaneously, and then only light left of the first one, in order to manually adjust potentiometers test, press the button, the middle lights, the normalized test; Third lights, automatic testing. ESC test connection and access servos, as you must first take the test motor ESC!
- Output: 15mA (5.0)
- Input: DC 4.2-6.0v
- Output Signal: 1.5ms ± 0.5ms
- Size: 46×32 x17mm
- Weight: 8g
- Adjustment: manual, automatic, and the median.
- The device can be used as a signal generator for electric speed controller (ESC),
- then you can test your motor system without using a transmitter and receiver.
- It can connect 1-3 servos simultaneously and test such as 1-3 servos consistency and so on.
- You can also connect 1-3 ESC to test and compare their reaction time respectively.
- It can connect 3 servos of the CCPM helicopters and select servos.
- It can also connect the servo of airplanes install the steering-box and adjust planes by using such as the neutral mode and so on.
There are 3 modes to check servos or ESC:
- Manual mode: turn the knob with different speed, check the reaction time.
- Neutral mode: make the servo go back to the neutral point.
- Automatic “window wiper” mode: make the servo swing like a window wipers in the biggest angle.
- 1 x Servo Tester Gear Test CCPM Consistency Master Checker 3CH 4.8-6V With Indicator Light