Description: SIM808 Board GSM-GPRS-GPS
SIM808 module is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization.
The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
|PCB size||50mm X 30.5mm X 1.6mm|
|Voltage Input||3.4V ~ 4.4V|
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Standard SIM Card
- Sleep: Set module into sleep mode
- GND: Ground
- PWRIN: 5-10V power supply
- PWRKEY: GND = power down
- TXD: TTL output
- RXD: TTP input.
|Input voltage VinH(Target Voltage = 3.3V )||3||3.3||3.6||V|
|Input voltage VinH(Target Voltage = 5V )||4.5||5||5.5||V|
|Input voltage VinL||-0.3||0||0.5||V|
- 1 x SIM808 GSM/GPRS/GPS Module