Description: SIM808 Module GSM GPRS GPS Development Board
SIM808 Module GSM GPRS GPS Development Board IPX SMA For Arduino Raspberry Pi Support 2G 3G 4G SIM Card Electrical Circuitry & Parts
It is a development board with SIM808 module which makes you able to use GSM communication and GPS features with your Arduino or Raspberry Pi. With this module you and send and receive SMS, trace a location and you can even build your own cell phone.SIM808 module on card functions as GSM communicator and GPS receiver.
Module is 5–26V power supply when the power supply is less than 2A the need for 9V This. Direct. Road power supply port for Another 3.5–4.2V suitable lithium for battery power supply. Computer debugging USB–TTL can be.is suitable portable. Two sets of SMA antenna port, presented the GPS and GSM antenna. two sets of IPX port, easy to embed in the aluminum box to lead out the antenna. 1 way of TTL serial port, the GPS and GSM functions can be arbitrarily switched.
- 1.Three power input interface: DC044 interface and V_IN and a lithium battery interface.
Note: The range of DC044 and V_IN pin voltage input is 5-26V, when use 5V as the power, be sure that power supply can provide 2A current. The range of voltage of Lithium battery input power is 3.5-4.2V.
- 2. Start button: When the board is power on, the LED (PWR) will light up. After a long press (about 2 second) on this button, other three LEDs will light. And one of them starts to flash; this suggests SIM808 is beginning to work. When the power supply, GSM and GPS antenna and SIM card are connected to the module correctly, the LED will be flash slowly (3Second de 1second light), that indicates the module is registered to the network, and you can make a call or do something else.
- 3. TTL serial interface: a TTL level interface. Notice: The pin of VMCU is used to control high level of TTL UART, so as to realize to match between 1.25V/3.3V /5V systems. For example, if you want to use the 51 MCU to control this board, the pin of VMCU should be connected the DC5V. And if use STM32 MCU, the pin of VMCU should be connected the DC3.3V. The pins of RXD is the RXD of SIM808 and the pins of TXD is the TXD of SIM808. The pin of V_IN can connect the Power, the function of this pin is the same as DC044.
SIM808 GSM Specifications:
- Supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz , compatible with all 2G networks all around the world
- Inner MT3337 GPS receiver, -165dBm precision, control on same serial port
- Earphone/ microphone outputs on card or external 32 ohm speaker + supports voice calls with electret microphone
- Sending and receiving SMS
- Sending and receiving GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP vb.)
- PWM/Buzzer vibration motor control
- Supports AT command lines, UART communication with automatic baud raye settings
SIM808 GPS Specifications:
- 22 tracking/66 acquisition channel
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Precision: Tracking: -165dBm, Cold start: -148dBm
- Finding Location Time(typical): Cold start: 32sn, Hot start: 1sn, Warm start: 5sn
- Accuracy: ~2.5m
- 1x SIM808 Module GSM GPRS GPS Development Board IPX SMA