Description: Slide Potentiometer 10K Linear Module
A linear sliding potentiometer module allowing for very smooth and precise control. The module provides tw separate 10K wiper outputs taken out to standard 2.54mm header pins. VCC and GND pins provide a convenient means of applying a voltage across each potentiometer. GND pins for both potentiometers are commond together whilst VCC outputs are independent so that different voltages can be applied accross each potentiometer. The module has 4 mounting holes for panel mounting with a long wiper arm and ergonomic control knob.
- Model Number: HCMODU0084
- 2x Analogue outputs providing 0-VCC
- Resistance: 10K Ohm
- Size: 91mm * 21mm
- Total height: 30.5mm
- USES the high quality slide appliances, stable and reliable performance
- Dual analog output, 0 – VCC analog voltage signal
- Voltage: 3.3 V, 5 V
- Port: analog
- Resistance: 10 k
- Platform: For Arduino, For MCU, For ARM, and other single chip micro
- Size: 90 * 20 mm
- Color: Red
- 1. Voltage divider: The output voltage is the proportion of the input voltage, and the proportion is determined by the position of the control rod.
- 2. Man-machine interface equipment on control panel
- Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
- 1 x Slide Potentiometer 10K Linear Module