Description: 1000 gm Tin Lead Solder Wire 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.2mm.
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Sn/pb: 60%/40%; Flux: 2.2%;Diameter 0.8 mm/ 0.023inch
- Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- Pretty good flow, melts evenly and clean,less smoke,Solder joints reliable and beautiful.
- The applicable scope: household appliances, stereos,headset,toys, circuit board maintenance etc.
24/75 solder wire,
Melting point 183-268 °C
Working temperature 240-330 °C
Flux optional 1.0-3.0%
Density 9.960g / m2
25% Tin, 75% lead
Good fluidity, fast on tin
Suitable for desoldering or spot welding, low melting point
Less splashing, less smoke
Low residue, high insulation resistance
Uniform flux and good continuity
Meet national standards, suitable for copper surface welding, electronic components, electrical inductance, TV PCB, precision electronic products welding
1 roll x 1000g Tin wire (0.8mm, 1mm,1.2mm is optional)