Description: Microphone Sound Sensor Module
The Sound Sensor is sensitive to the environment, and is generally used to detect the intensity of the sound. If the sound level does not exceed the set threshold, OUT output signal will be HIGH. When the sound level exceeds the set threshold, OUT output signal will be LOW. The sound sensitivity can be adjusted through the potentiometer on board. The digital output can directly drive a relay module, which works nicely as a voice activated switch.
Can detect the intensity of the sound environment, use note: the sound sensor can identify the presence of sound
(according to the principle of vibration) or a particular frequency of sound does not recognize the volume of the sound.
Sensitivity adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue)
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cmx1.7 cm
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Digital Output
- Bolt holes for easy installation
- VCC voltage is 3.3 V to 5 V converter (which can be directly connected to 3.3 V or 5 V single-chip microcontroller)
- GND external to GND
- OUT of small plate switch output interface (0 and 1)
- Sound module is the most sensitive to the environment sound intensity, commonly used to detect the intensity of the sound of the surroundings.
- When module in the intensity of the sound environment can not reach set threshold, the OUT will output high level, when the intensity of the sound from the outside environment more than set threshold, the module OUT output low level;
- Small digital output board OUT can be directly to the microcontroller, through single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low level, thus to detect sound environment;
- 1 x Microphone Sound Sensor Module