Description: Ultra Sound Multimedia Double Magnet Speaker 3 Inch 4 Ohm 10W Audio Sub Woofer Stereo Amplifier
A speaker is an electroacoustic transducer a device which converts an electrical audio signal into a corresponding sound. The dynamic speaker operates on the same basic principle as a dynamic microphone, but in reverse, to produce sound from an electrical signal. When an alternating current electrical audio signal is applied to its voice coil, a coil of wire suspended in a circular gap between the poles of a permanent magnet, the coil is forced to move rapidly back and forth due to Faraday’s law of induction, which causes a diaphragm (usually conically shaped) attached to the coil to move back and forth, pushing on the air to create sound eaves. Besides this most common method, there are several alternative technologies that can be used to convert an electrical signal into sound. The sound source (e.g., a sound recording or a microphone) must be amplified or strengthened with an audio power amplifier before the signal is sent to the speaker.
Speakers are transducers that convert electromagnetic waves into sound waves. The speakers receive audio input from a device such as a computer or an audio receiver. This input may be either in analog or digital form. Analog speakers simply amplify the analog electromagnetic waves into sound waves. Since sound waves are produced in analog form, digital speakers must first convert the digital input to an analog signal, then generate the sound waves.
The sound produced by speakers is defined by frequency and amplitude. The frequency determines how high or low the pitch of the sound is. For example, a soprano singer’s voice produces high frequency sound waves, while a bass guitar or kick drum generates sounds in the low frequency range. A speaker system’s ability to accurately reproduce sound frequencies is a good indicator of how clear the audio will be. Many speakers include multiple speaker cones for different frequency ranges, which helps produce more accurate sounds for each range. Two-way speakers typically have a tweeter and a mid-range speaker, while three-way speakers have a tweeter, mid-range speaker, and subwoofer.
- Size: 3 Inches Speaker
- New and high quality Imported
- Speaker Outer Diameter: 68mm
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Rated Power: 10W
- This small speaker will be your best choice in DIY speakers.
- it will work well for home audio-visual equipment and other speakers.
- Unique design, adopted well-performed magnet.
- 3 inch speaker subwoofer horn 3 inch subwoofer bass high power
- Using a powerful magnetic circuit system, air reflux system
- In high-power long stroke work, to make sure the bass is clean, powerful, fast.
- 1 x Ultra Sound Multimedia Speaker 3 Inch 4Ohm 10W Audio Sub Woofer HiFi Deep Bass Speaker For Home Theater Loudspeaker Stereo Amplifier