Description: SRD-12VDC-SL-C Power Relay 10A
This relay can be used to switch High power (whether AC or DC) to a load by driving the relay coil with a far much lower voltage and current. When Current flows through the relay coil, It makes or breaks its contacts through electromagnetic induction. A relay contacts comprises of the Normally-Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) contacts. These refer to the state of the relay contacts when the relay coil is not energized. When driving a relay coil from a digital output or transistor, always connect a diode in reverse bias across the coil of the relay in other to avoid the resulting back-emf that appears across the coil of the relay when its turned off from damaging the digital device or transistor.
- Product Name : Power Relay;
- Model : SRD-12VDC-SL-C;
- Mounting Form : PCB
- Rated Load : 10A/250VAC 10A/125VAC,10A/30VDC 10A/28VDC;
- Pin Number : 5
- Contact : SPDT;
- Size (Approx.) : 19 x 15 x 15 mm / 0.75″ x 0.6″ x 0.6″ (L*W*H)
- Main Color : Blue;
- Main Material : Plastic, Metal
- Weight : 9g
- Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for high density P.C. board mounting technique.
- UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
- Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
- Sealed types available.
- Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
Domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc.( Remote control TV receiver, monitor display, audio equipment high rushing current use application.)
- 1 xSRD-12VDC-SL-C Power Relay 10A