Description: ST LINK STLink ST-Link V2 Mini STM8 STM32 Simulator ISP Programmer
ST Link V2 Mini Programmer & Emulator for STM8 STM32 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. ST Link V2 Mini Programmer is Compatible Programmer & Emulator / Debugging dongle. ST Link V2 Mini Programmer is little USB stick contains a microcontroller with the code for ST’s classic programmer/emulator for STM8 and STM32 bit processors.
Since STM’s are so common, this tool will come in handy whenever you encounter them. You can even get 5V and regulated 3.3V power! There is PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe, and reliable.
ST Link V2 mini Programmer For STM8 and STM32 is fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug. Use this device to send program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers.
The header for this ST Link V2 Mini Programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST) and GND. The connector on the opposite side of this device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
- There is PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe, and reliable.
- Its interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical.
- This device offers 5V and 3.3V st the same time. It also allows you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V.
- This shell characters using laser engraving.
- It has 500MA internal resettable fuse, which provides complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard.
- Red and blue color LED indicator. It allowing you to always observe STLink V2 working conditions.
- 4 DuPont line, so the user can easily respond to different target board line order.
- It uses anti-static packaging.
Supports For ST LINK V2 :
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 4.2.1 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
SWIM Specific features:
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- Direct rmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50°C
- SWIM cable for connection to the application