Description: Digital Clamp Meter UT201 With Auto Range System
- Clamp meters, also called clamp-on meters, are typically used by electrical engineers to measure properties of electrical current without physically touching or disconnecting the conductor.
- This UNI-T digital clamp meter is a true RMS sensing, auto-ranging multimeter that has two jaws which can close
around an electrical conductor up to 26mm in diameter to measure AC current up to 400 amp without interrupting the circuit.
- A set of test leads is included for measuring AC/DC voltage, resistance and for diode and continuity test. It comes with a handy carrying pouch and an easy-to-read large LCD display, and also featues Data Hold, Max Reading, Auto off functions.
- Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.II 600V, CAT.III
- 300V overvoltage and double insulation
- Display: Maximum display 1999
- Range selection: Auto ranging
- Overload display: Display OL
- Max. Jaw Opening: 28mm diameter
- Max. Current Conductor Size: 26mm diameter
- AC current: 2/20/200/400A
- AC voltage: 2/20/200/600V
- DC voltage: 200mV; 2/20/200/600V
- Resistance: 200¦¸; 2/20/200K¦¸; 2/20M¦¸
- Diode test: Yes
- Continuity test: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.19 x 2.99 x 1.18 inches
- Power: 2 AAA 1.5V batteries
- Battery Life: about 150hours
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- 1 x Digital Clamp Meter UT201 With Auto Range System