Description: STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Minimum System Development Board Module For Arduino CS32F103C8T6
The AK-STM32-DIP36 is based on the Cortex M3 STM32F103T8U6 from ST microelectronics. Great for prototyping, this board can be plugged directly on a breadboard. Its small design, weight and low power consumption make this board perfect for motor control units, UAVs and robotics in general.
With a maximum clock of 72MHz, the STM32F103T8U6 counts with many peripherals, as USB client, I2C, UART, CAN, SPI and with other features as PWM generator, RTC, software watchdog and others. The board comes with its own 8MHz quartz, ready to work. It only needs 3.3V and GND!
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- With voltage stabilizing chip, it is convenient for Micro USB interface plug into.
- With High quality double row pin loader ensure good conductive contact.
- Using SWD debugging interface, which needs three interface to complete debug download task at least.
- Built-in adjustable 8 MHz RC oscillator.
- Built-in 40 kHz RC oscillator with calibration.
- With adjustable 32 kHz RTC oscillator.
- Model: STM32F103C8T6.
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- 12-bit analog-digital converter: 2pcs
- I/O port: 37pcs
- TIMx: 3pcs; Advanced timer: 1pc
- SPII/SPI2: 2pcs
- I2C1/12C2: 2pcs
- USART1/USART2/USART3: 3pcs
- Full Speed USB2.0: 1pc
- Active 2.0B: 1pc
- Size: approx. 55 x 22 x 6mm/2.16 x 0.86 x 0.23”
- Weight: approx. 6g
- 1 x STM32F103C8T6 ARM STM32 Minimum System Development Board Module For Arduino CS32F103C8T6