Description: TC7109 12-bit ADC
The TC7109 is a 12-bit plus sign, CMOS low-power analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Only eight passive components and a crystal are required to form a complete dual-slope integrating ADC. The improved Voh source current TC7109 has features that make it an attractive per-channel alternative to analog multiplexing for many data acquisition applications. These features include typical input bias current of 1pA, drift of less than 1 µV/°C, input noise typically 15 µVp-p, and auto-zero. True differential input and reference allow measurement of bridge-type transducers such as load cells, strain gauges, and temperature transducers. In the handshake mode, the TC7109 will operate with industry-standard UARTs in controlling serial data transmission – ideal for remote data logging.
- Zero-Integrator Cycle for Fast Recovery from Input Overloads
- Eliminates Cross-Talk in Multiplexed Systems
- 12-Bit Plus Sign Integrating A/D Converter with Overrange Indication
- True Differential Signal Input and Differential Reference Input
- Low Noise: 15µVp-p Typ.
- Input Current: 1pA Typ.
- No Zero Adjustment Needed
- UART Handshake Mode for Simple Serial Data Transmission
- Input Voltage Range (V): -1.5 to +1.5
- Sampling Rate: 2 to 10
- Input Channels: 1
- Resolution: 12 bits plus sign bit
- Sampling Rate (Conv/sec): 2 to 10
- Interface: Serial Port
- Supply Voltage Min (V): 4.5
- Supply Voltage Max (V): 5.5
- 1 x TC7109 12-bit ADC