Description: TDA7498 2X100W Dual Channel Digital Stereo Power Amp Module DC 24V Class D Audio Amplifier Board
CHINESE TDA7498 Amplifiers Circuit Board For 100W 100W Speakers TDA7498 Amplifiers Board Power DC 12-24V TDA7498 Subwoofer Amplifier Board Dual Channel CLASS D Digital Stereo Audio Circuit
The TDA7498 is a 100W+100W dual-BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for home theater and active speaker applications. It adopts 36-pin PowerSSO packaging with exposed pad up (EPU), more convenient to mount a separate heatsink.
- Amplifier chip: TDA7498
- Output power: 100W+100W (Vcc = 36 V, RL = 6Ω, THD: 10%)
- Output power: 80W+80W (Vcc = 34 V, RL = 8Ω, THD: 10%)
- Wide range single power supply: 15-34VDC(recommended 24V)
- Applicable speaker impedance: 8 ohm best(4 ohm or 6 ohm also works)
- Four fixed gain settings available: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB and 37.6 dB
- Adopts differential input to minimize common-mode noise
- Protection: short-circuit protection, over temperature protection
- With standby and mute features
- High efficiency: 90%
- Adopts TDA7498 dual-channel power amplifier chip, high power, good sound quality, no distortion, give you a great hearing enjoyment.
- Output power: 100W+100W (Vcc = 36 V, RL = 6Ω, THD: 10%); Output power: 80W+80W (Vcc = 34 V, RL = 8Ω, THD: 10%); High efficiency: 90%.
- Wide range single power supply: 15-34VDC(recommended 24V), differential inputs minimize common-mode noise.
- Applicable speaker impedance: 8 ohm best(4 ohm or 6 ohm also works); Four fixed gain settings available: 25.6 dB, 31.6 dB, 35.1 dB and 37.6 dB.
- With standby, mute features: short the points shown on pictures to be standby or mute, also can be vacant; With short-circuit protection, over temperature protection.
- The TDA7498 has three kinds of modes: standby, mute and normal working mode(you can set the mode by shorting the pins shown on pictures).
- Standby mode: all circuits closed, at a low power state;
- Mute mode: all input signals connects ground, the duty cycle of forward/backward PWM output signal is 50%;
- Normal working mode: the amplifier works normally.
- 1 x TDA7498 Amplifier Board