Description: TFT LCD 2.6″ Inch Touch Screen Display SD Card Socket Arduino Projects Module
TFT LCD 2.6″ Inch Touch Screen Display SD Card Socket Arduino Projects Module
- Your Arduino project with a beautiful large touch screen display shield with built in microSD card connection.
- This TFT display is big (2.6″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touch screen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up our library. Works best with any classic Arduino . This shield is not compatible with Arduino Leonardo
- 2.6″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 8-bit (262,000) color
- spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD.
- Works with any Arduino ‘328 (Leonardo not supported yet)
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V @ 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
4-wire resistive touch screen
The control and driving circuit of TFT modules is and FRIDA micro-power CMOS circuit, can be easily damaged by static, static damage is an irreparable damage, and sometimes human have hundreds of volts of high voltage static electricity, therefore, in handling, assembling and use should be extremely careful to prevent static electricity:
- 1. Using soldering iron or power FRIDA tools must be well grounded and operation, make them without leakage;
- 2. Do not use to touch the leads, circuit boards and metal boxes;
- 3. Do not use a vacuum cleaner for cleaning, because it generates strong static electricity;
- 4.when the air is dry, can also generate static electricity, therefore, workshop humidity shall be above RH60%;
- 5. If it is necessary to direct contact it , should enable the human body in the same potential with the modules? ,or make human body be well grounded;
- 6. remove or back in the bags or move locations, also need to be careful to prevent static electricity. Don’t replace or discard the original packing
Electrostatic damage or man-made damage is not within the scope of the warranty.
- 1 x TFT LCD 3.5 ” Inch Touch Screen Display For Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen Modul