Product Description: Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier TEC1-12710
A semiconductor cooling device as a special source of cold, the technology has the following advantages and characteristics: does not require any refrigerant, can work, there is no source of pollution there is no rotating parts, will not produce rotation effect, there is no sliding parts is a The devices of the kinds of solid work without vibration, noise, long life, easy to install. Semiconductor cooling device has two functions, not only cooling but also heating and cooling efficiency is generally not high, but the induced thermal efficiency is high, always greater than 1. Therefore, a device can replace the discrete heating and cooling system.
A Peltier cooler, heater, or thermoelectric heat pump is a solid-state active heat pump which transfers heat from one side of the device to the other, with consumption of electrical energy, depending on the direction of the current. … It can also be used as a temperature controller that either heats or cools.
- Chip Model: tec1-12710
- Overall dimensions: 40*40*3.4mm component Logarithm 127
- Wire specification: lead long 300±5mm RV standard conductor single head 5mm tin plating
- Internal resistance: 1.2~1.5ω (ambient temperature 23±1℃, 1kHZ AC test)
- Maximum temperature difference: Tmax (qc=0) 60 ℃ above.
- Working current: imax=10a (15Vmax voltage start)
- Rated Voltage: $literal (Vmax: 5V)
- Cooling power: Qcmax 92W
- Assembling pressure: 85n/cm2
- Working environment: Temperature range -55℃~83℃ (high ambient temperature will directly affect refrigeration efficiency)
- 1 X TEC1-12710 Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier 12V