Description: Tin Lead Solder Wire 1 Gauge
- Tin Lead Solder Wire: High Quality Rosin Core Solder Wire
- Sn/pb: 60%/40%; Flux: 2.2%;Diameter 0.8 mm/ 0.023inch
- Lower Melting Point: 361F/183C. easy to be soldered, flows smoothly, soldering fast and strong soldering point.
- Pretty good flow, melts evenly and clean, less smoke, Solder joints reliable and beautiful.
- The applicable scope: household appliances, stereos, headset, toys, circuit board maintenance etc.
- Melting point 183-268 °C
- Working temperature 240-330 °C
- Flux optional 1.0-3.0%
- Density 9.960g / m2
- 25% Tin, 75% lead
- Good fluidity, fast on tin
- Suitable for desoldering or spot welding, low melting point
- Less splashing, less smoke
- Low residue, high insulation resistance
- Uniform flux and good continuity
Meet national standards, suitable for copper surface welding, electronic components, electrical inductance, TV PCB, precision electronic products welding
- 1 x Tin Lead Solder Wire 1 Gauge