Description: Soldering Lead Rang 1 Gauge Lead Solder Wire Tin Lead Flux Rosin Core Solder Wire Low Melting
1 GAUGE Soldering Lead Rang 3 FEET Soldering Rang Lead Tatal Iron Lead Soldering Wire Lead Cables Solder Wire 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm Soldering Lead Tin Wire Reel
Soldering Wire 1 Gauge is a fusible alloy used to join less fusible metals or wires etc. 1 Gauge Soldering Wire is comprised of different alloys, or of pure tin. Each metal requires a certain type of soldering wire to create strong bonds because of the combinations of metals that comprise soldering wire melt at different temperatures.
Scope of application: Used for welding circuit boards of high-grade electronic products. For example: soldering tin for high-end products such as computers, communication products, household appliances, medical equipment, power supply boards, precision instruments, microelectronics, etc
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: High quality solder wire made of high purity tin ingot raw material and electrolytic lead fused with special process refined, low melting point, good activity, less residue, smooth and firm solder joints.
- EASY TO USE: The solder wire automatic alignment without tangling, less spatter when soldering, less smoke, good fluidity, low thermal shock to electronic components, high welding speed and efficiency.
- WIDE APPLICATIONE: specially suitable for computer/cell phone/ circuit board, electronic components, DIY process, home appliance repair and daily life electronic equipment welding.
- PRODUCT PARAMETERS: The Tin Lead Solder Wire: Tin 60%-Lead 40%(Sn60-Pb40), weighing 100g/0.22lbs, flux 2%, diameter 0.8mm.
- YOU WILL GET: 40-60gm Weight 1.2mm 1.0mm 0.8mm High quality rosin cored solder wire and 24 hours friendly customer support, any questions after sale, please feel free to consult us.
- Melting point 183-268 °C
- Working temperature 240-330 °C
- Density 9.960g / m2
- 25% Tin, 75% lead
- Rosin core solder
- Wire Diameter: 0.8mm/1.0mm/1.2mm(Optional)
- FLUX: 1.2%
- Material: Tin
- 1 Gauge
- Good fluidity, fast on tin
- Suitable for desoldering or spot welding, low melting point
- Less splashing, less smoke
- Low residue, high insulation resistance
- Uniform flux and good continuity
- Good solderability
- 100% Brand New and High quality
- insulation resistance
- No spattering and Non-corrosive.
- Imported active formula to enhance solder flow and improve soldering ability.
- The rosin is evenly distributed, with good continuity and no broken core.
- Good solderability, insulation resistance, no splash and corrosion.
- Desoldering, Antioxidant and Corrosion Resistance.
- Scope of application: electronic appliances, instrumentation, household appliances, welding components
- Applies at hand or feed soldering processes in Electronics & Electrical assemblies.
- Non-corrosive and no impact of flux residues forming at post soldering which means of passing in pin probe & flying probe tests for No Clean solder wires.
- If required, flux residues shall be cleaned with appropriate liquid application.
- Meet national standards, suitable for copper surface welding, electronic components, electrical inductance, TV PCB, precision electronic products welding
- Widely used in electrical and electronics
- Solder parts like a circuit board
- Electronics devices and others.
- DIY projects.
- Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
- 1 x Soldering Lead Rang 1 Gauge Lead Solder Wire Tin Lead Flux Rosin Core Solder Wire Low Melting For Electrical Soldering Diameter 0.8mm 1.0mm 1.2mm