Description: Soldering Tip Or Bit GOOT R-6B 60W For Soldering Iron
- When using a new soldering tip, firstly, the temperature has been adjusted to 250 ° C, re-plating with tin about 8 minutes.
- After use, wait for the temperature to drop, the galvanized tin soldering iron is sealed to prevent oxidation.
- For an already oxidized iron head, cleaning with a low flux and then re-coating with new solder.
- Size: 6 x 85mm
- Note: This R-6B soldering iron tip fits GOOT KS-60R 60W soldering iron.
- 1 x GOOT Soldering Tip Or Bit 60W GOOT R-6B Tip Bit 60 Watt Rod Style For 60W Soldering Iron Tatal Tin Treatment Welding Reliable Anti Corrosion
There are no reviews yet.