Description: TP4056 Lithium Battery Charger With Protection C-Type
The TP4056 is a full cell lithium ion battery with a constant current / constant voltage linear charger. The SOP40 package with heatsink on the bottom of the TP4056 and fewer external components make the TP4056 ideal for portable applications. The TP4056 is suitable for USB power supplies and adapter.
Due to the internal PMOSFET architecture and anti-reverse charging path, no external isolation diodes are required.
Thermal feedback automatically adjusts charging current to reduce chip temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature conditions. The charging voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charging current can be set externally by a resistor. When the charge current drops to the set value of 1/10 after reaching the final float voltage, the TP4056 will automatically cancel the charge cycle. When the input voltage (AC adapter or USB power) is removed, the TP4056 automatically enters a low current state, reducing the battery leakage current to less than 2UA. The TP4056 can also be put into shutdown mode when there is a power supply, reducing the supply current to 55UA.
Other features of the TP4056 include battery temperature sensing, low voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two LED status pins for charging and termination.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Linear load-load module.
- Current-1A adjustable.
- Charging Accuracy-1.5%.
- Input voltage-4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage – 4.2V.
- Led indicator: red is charging green and fully charged.
- Input interface-USB type C.
- Working temperature- -10 ° to + 85 °.
- Reversed polarity-NO.
- Size-small to 25X19X10mm
1. The Amp Meter can only be connected to the 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge the 1000mAH battery, the current of 400 is enough.
3. The connecting cable should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connection point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, such as 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000Ma, it is normal. It is the protection function, automatically abstract the charging current to prevent chip burn damage.
6. There is NO reversible polarity.