Description: TP4056 5V 1A Type-C USB
TYPE-C PORT TP4056 TP-4056 5V 1A Type-C USB With Battery PROTECTION Charger Circuit Adapters Module Li-Ion Lithium Lipo 18650 AA AA Battery Charging Protection Board
The TP4056 is a full cell lithium ion battery with a constant current / constant voltage linear charger. The SOP40 package with heatsink on the bottom of the TP4056 and fewer external components make the TP4056 ideal for portable applications. The TP4056 is suitable for USB power supplies and adapter.
Due to the internal PMOSFET architecture and anti-reverse charging path, no external isolation diodes are required.
Thermal feedback automatically adjusts charging current to reduce chip temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature conditions. The charging voltage is fixed at 4.2V, and the charging current can be set externally by a resistor. When the charge current drops to the set value of 1/10 after reaching the final float voltage, the TP4056 will automatically cancel the charge cycle. When the input voltage (AC adapter or USB power) is removed, the TP4056 automatically enters a low current state, reducing the battery leakage current to less than 2UA. The TP4056 can also be put into shutdown mode when there is a power supply, reducing the supply current to 55UA.
Other features of the TP4056 include battery temperature sensing, low voltage lockout, automatic recharge, and two LED status pins for charging and termination.
- Led indicator: red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Current Protection: Yes
- Inversed polarity: NO.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Linear load-load module.
- Current-1A adjustable.
- Charging Accuracy-1.5%.
- Input voltage-4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage – 4.2V.
- Led indicator: red is charging green and fully charged.
- Input interface-USB type C.
- Working temperature- -10 ° to + 85 °.
- Reversed polarity-NO.
- Size-small to 25x19x10mm
Using the Module:
- Connect Type-c cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on the left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on the right-hand side of the module.
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.
- The Amp Meter can only be connected to the 5v input end of the module.
- It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge the 1000mAH battery, the current of 400 is enough.
- The connecting cable should not be too thick.
- Make sure the connection point is good.
- If the input voltage is too high, such as 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000Ma, it is normal. It is the protection
- function, automatically abstract the charging current to prevent chip burn damage.
- There is NO reversible polarity.
- 1 x TP4056 Lithium Battery Charger With Protection C-Type