A transformer is a static electrical device that transfers electrical energy between two or more circuits. A varying current in one coil of the transformer produces a varying magnetic flux, which, in turn, induces a varying electromotive force across a second coil wound around the same core. Electrical energy can be transferred between the two coils, without a metallic connection between the two circuits.
Mixed Quality Transformer, power supplies for all kinds of project & circuit boards. Step down 230 V AC to 12V with a maximum of 7A current.
- 100% Brand New
- Hight Quality Original Coper Wire Transformer,
- Input voltage: AC 220V / 50Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V-0-12V
- Current: 7A
- Frequency Characteristics: Low frequency
- Moisture-Proof Mode: Open Type
- Cooling Mode: Natural Cooling
- Cooling Form: Inflatable
- Structure Form: Single-Phase Transformer
- Linearity: Two lines are input lines And Three lines are output lines.
- Power supplies for all kinds of project & circuit boards.
- Size: 85x67x74mm (Approx.)
- Weight: 1.250kg (Approx.)
- 1 x Coper Wire 12-0-12v 7Amp Transformer Input AC 220V 50Hz Output DC 12Volt 7A Step Down Transformers