Descriptions: Trimmer Trim Pot 22K Ohm 223 RM065 RM-065 Trimpot Potentiometer Variable Resistor
RM065 RM-065 VR 22K Ohm 223 Potentiometer 22K Trimpot 223 Trimpot 22K 223 Variable Resistor 22K 6mm V/R 3 Pin Leads 22K Trimmer Potentiometer
A general purpose board mountable preset also called by others names like potentiometers, trimpots, etc but is basically just a variable resistor. This potentiometer can also be used as a variable resistor and to generate a variable voltage. To use this potentiometer as a variable resistor, connect the outer two pins to Vcc and 0 V and the center pin outputs a variable voltage between 0 V and Vcc as the potentiometer is rotated. This potentiometer is easy to mount on a PCB and can be adjusted using a screwdriver. Perfect for your next LCD contrast adjuster, opamp setting, or volume level.
- It’s widely used in television, video, Mp3, Mp4, VCD, DVD, telephone, office automation equipment, information communication equipment, etc.
- A common element in electronic devices is a three-terminal resistor with a continuously adjustable tapping point controlled by rotation of a shaft or knob.
- Adjustable resistors come in many different resistances and sizes to suit the PC board or front-panel layout.
- Resistance: 223 22K Ohm,
- Resistor Tolerance: ±10% Max
- Max Voltage: 50V
- Rating Power: 0.1W
- Technology: Carbon Film
- Adjustment Type: Top Adjustment
- 1x Trimmer Trim Pot 22K Ohm 223 RM065 RM-065 Trimpot Potentiometer Variable Resistor Top Adjustment Single Turn 6mm V/R Breadboard Friendly