Description: TTP223B Digital Touch Sensor Module
This is jog type capacitive touch switch sensor module based on a touch detection IC TTP223B. Normally, the output is low level(at mode of low power consumption). When the finger touch the corresponding location, output will be high(at quick speed mode). When the module do not be touched for 12 seconds, the mode would switch to low-power mode. It can be installed in the module, such as plastic, glass, non-metallic material surface. But not cover thin sheets(metal) on the surface of the module. Just touch the correct position, it can be hidden in walls, desktops and other parts to be buttons. Allows you to remove the troubles of conventional push-type buttons.
- Low power consumption
- Can replace the traditional key
- With four M2 screw holes, easy for operation
- TTP223 Capacitive Touch Sensor is a very useful addition for projects or applications where a conventional mechanical button or switch is not an ideal choice.
- This low cost, the low power module can easily add a single capacitive touch input to any of your projects.
- It has a working voltage range of 2V to 5.5V and hence can be used with Arduino as well as any other 3.3V microcontrollers as well. The sensitivity can be adjusted by the capacitance (0~50pF) outside.
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Operating voltage: DC 2.0V ~ 5.5V
- VOH: VCC 0.8V
- VOL: VCC 0.3V
- Sink current: 8mA @ VCC = 3V, VOL = 0.6V
- Source current: -4mA @ VCC = 3V, VOH = 2.4V
- Response time: 220ms (at mode of low power consumption) and 60ms (at quick speed mode)
- Size: 24 x 24 x 7.2mm
Touch Sensor Interface:
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to the ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination
- 1 x TTP223B Digital Touch Sensor Module